Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.02.2005

Some brave stuffs I did to my Nintendo DS

Today instead of going to sleep (curse me for not doing so!), I did the following brave stuff:

- I opened NDS's battery case and GBA SP's battery case. I found out that I can use my GBA SP's battery in NDS by snapping off some plastic nod on the GBA SP's battery. I tried and it worked great. It's good that I didn't sell off the GBA SP. So many parts that I can reuse :-D.

- I flashed my NDS with FlashME. To short the machine (part of the step to install the firmwire), I use a screw driver, and it worked great. I tried Lost In Blue US (patched version) and Pac N Roll US. Both works great with FlashMe, and it also makes saving game reasonably easy.

Now I need to find out whether using FlashMe can really save some battery life comparing with using PassMe.