Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

9.30.2005

Almost forgot that I have a Flash2Advance card

Ever since I purchase SuperCard, I started to forget that I have a Flash2Advance 256Mbit FlashCard. This make sense since the SuperCard is much easier to use. However, there are advantages of using Flash2Advance that keep me from selling the card and even the GBA SP (as Flash2Advance card needs a GBA SP to transfer file).

- Flash2Advance card has zero slowdown problem.
- Games that has problem with SuperCard usually have no problem with Flash2Advance Flash card.

There is a new version of F2A PowerWriter released (and DON'T use F2A USB Writer since this is for another physical device), and I will going to try it out tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home