Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.01.2005

Using Flash2Advance is still a troublesome experience

Facing with the fact that the using SuperCard to play SuperMarioWorld has huge slowdown problem, I decided to resurrect the Flash2Advance card to just play that game. Besides, there's a new writer appication for Flash2Avance flash card. So I thought, maybe I should give it a try.

Well, the experience was definitely NOT GOOD.

First of all the new version 2.61 DOES NOT work with my Flashcard (which is just a normal 256M bit card. So I need to fall back to the older version 2.40.

Then the USB driver does NOT work with my desktop, so I have to run the whole Writer thing on my laptop (it's always nice to have a second computer as I fall back solution). The "new" USB Driver that I downloaded DOES work on my laptop, though.

And the most anonying part is the lack of easy save game backup soluition. To load and save save game to and from my Flash2Advance card, I need to use the old F2A Writer to backup save.

And to think about it, all these applications maybe not be able to run properly when Windows Vista arrives. Sigh ....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

test, test, does this work?

the wholesale man

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home