Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

10.05.2005

Office 2003 Service Pack 2 - Tried, but ...

I applied Office 2003 Service Pack 2 on my office machine (running Traditional Chinese version) and my home machine (running US version). My home Office 2003, which was a fresh install and thus no previously service pack installed, have Service 2 installed without any problem. No yepping, new piracy checking, no nothing. It just worked. On my office machine, however, the installation was failed because the service pack claimed that no product was found. This is bull shit since I clearly see and using Word and Excel 2003 running on my box, and they are both in Service Pack 1. Well, screw it, at least my home machine was upgraded :> .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home