Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

9.18.2005

Quest to find compatible Nintendo DS

Based on the information I collected today, it seems like it's gonna be VERY HARD to find new Nintendo DS that works with the PassMe or SuperPass card. One store recommanded me to buy those with 18 months warrenty, but I heard that those are actually gray market NDS.

That was also a rumor that a PsssMe or SuperPass card that works with newer hardware will soon be released. But I still think it maybe better for me to go ahead and get the NDS console right away. The price seems to be in the range of HK$960 - HK$980, which seems reasonable to me.

Also, there was a rumor saying the SD card version of SuperCard is FASTER than the CF card. Well, I wonder.

Another mainland China web site about Flashcard for NDS: http://tvgame.yesky.com/flash/

Here's more info about what NDS does NOT work with the current version of PassMe Technology.

And here's a interesting SuperCard review written by a British web site.

OK, yet another SuperPass English review. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home