Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.19.2004

I woke up very early this morning (around 5:30 am), and there's nothing better to start my day than watching the MSDN Online Webcast for the Visual Studio 2005 C# Express IDE (http://www107.placeware.com/cc/mseventsbmo/view?id=1032254466&pw=webcast). Yeah, I know. I am such a geek, but heck, this one of those things that I am interested in at the same have positive impact on my career.

And within minutes of trying out C# Express while watching the webcase, I experienced some problem and found that the so called SQL Server 2005 Beta is just a new version of MSDE, meaning that I still don't have all the fancy new Query Analyzer to play with. I can only manipulate the database within the C# Express IDE. That's a tiny little bit blow, but I quick regain my interest on the beta testing and just move on.

Bad stuff happened to my Palm again. The Flashcard freak out and was totally need to reformat. Now after losing tons of stuff my from crashed SATA hard disk, I lost all my stuff on my compact Flash card. Actually, it's very annoying that very once in a while I have to remember to back up this, back up that.... darn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home