Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

7.27.2008

Researching for scanner

I always have a passion to turing all my physical magazines into digital files so that can search, store and organize in the way I like. Recently I came across this Canon DR-1210C and find it pretty attractive.

And then I found this site that list out all the SheetFed Scanners, which is great cause I can use it as a springboard to find product first and then find a better deal at NewEgg.

I also looked into HP Scanjet 5590 L1910AB1H, and skipped it because of tons of negative review. XEROX DocuMate 510 is another candidate. Microtek ScanMaker 5950 looks cheap but it has shit tons of negative review.

So it seems like XEROX DocuMate 510 is by far the cheapest sub-$300 solution and has some respectable reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home