Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

1.12.2008

Vista still hang up with no one reason ....

I am still puzzling about why the Vista on my ThinkPad x60t hangs out in a random fashion. I tried installing Vista SP1 RC, chipset driver, but I still encountered the problem.

My latest trick was going to the C:\SWTOOLS\OSFIXES\VISTA" and turn on the following three registry setting:
  • ENBDIPM
  • FPIRMON
  • USBPMON
Let's see if that solves the problem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like I'm having a similar problem. T61p Vista, just seems to hang (become completely unresponsive) at random invervals. I'm not gaming, just typing in Visual Studio. Nothing in the event viewer. Very strange. I suspect some type of network activity... who knows. Please post if you found a solution!

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home