Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

8.20.2005

Agile Messenger - Great Universal IM for PocketPC

I have the thank my colleague Griffin for introducing me to this amazing communication application for Pocket PC. It's called Agile Messenger and it works as universal Instant Messenger client for MSN, AOL, ICQ and Yahoo. So now I can IM whenever I have WiFi access. One trick on adding MSN IM account though: you need to add "@hotmail.com" at the end of IM account name. So if your hotmail account is deecaywonderland, then you need to add the user "deecaywonderland@hotmail.com" as the username. Guess that's because MSN IM also support MSN.com user. For Yahoo and ICQ, you just need to enter the user name, and no @yahoo.com is needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home