Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

11.23.2009

Found another problem with the Toshiba Netbook

Once again I went to Fry's Electronics, and once again I spent sometime messing with the Toshiba Netbook. Getting a netbook that allows me to consume media without the heat problem I am having with my Tablet is sure a great thing, and the Toshiba Netbook does deliver a machine with cold body even after turning on for long long time. However, for some reason I kept thing that something is "off", that there's something wrong with the device. Today I found it out: it's the sound.

It turns out that the audio volume coming out of the device is pretty darn low when I tested it in the store, and it was confimred by this forum. People seem to find way to "live with it". There's also another Windows 7 related sound issue. So should I pay money to buy a device and that "live with" the problem? I don't know . That' an issue I should seriously think about.

Plus there's a little funky price issue. Based on the sales at Fry's claimed, the one selling at Fry's comings with Windows 7 Started edition and with 250Gb harddisk for US$279 (US$302 with tax), while the one at Amazon is selling at US$289 but with only 160gb harddisk.

I also saw the much older version of MacBook selling at $699. It would made a very nice iPhone development machine, but suddenly I have any platform to take care of. And $700 to buy an outdated model gives me an odd feeling.

Asus O Play is another gear that I keep thinking about getting but not quite so sure that I should get it. There's now a better incentive for me to get it as it comes with a 1 year wired magazine subscription. But then is that I don't have a HDTV, and the same task can be easily performed by my PC with ONE PROBLEM: my computer is pretty darn noise, and may potentially ruin my viewing experience. Still, it would make so much more sense if I get a HDTV, and then hook the media player to a HDTV. That actually led me to start thinking about getting a 46 inch HDTV.

So I'll probably check with my coworker A Wong and see if he has any tips on HDTV.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

2015-11-2leilei
abercrombie and fitch
coach outlet online
ugg boots outlet
ralph lauren outlet
jordan retro 8
adidas trainers
juicy couture
gucci handbags
timberland uk
coach factory outlet
ugg boots wholesale
michael kors
louis vuitton handbags
ugg boots australia
michael kors bag
jordan retro 13
pandora charms
air jordan homme
louis vuitton borse
michael kors
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
air jordan shoes
nike free runs
tommy hilfiger outlet
canada gooses jackets
gucci borse
michael kors outlet
air max
michael kors bags
nike blazers shoes
ugg boots
ray ban wayfarer
jordan 3 white cenment
nike air max 95
nike huarache
adidas gazelle
sac longchamp pliage
hollister uk
michael kors handbag

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

tn pas cher, ray ban uk, hollister pas cher, hogan, michael kors, north face, lacoste pas cher, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, converse pas cher, nike huarache, burberry, sac longchamp, nike trainers, nike free, vans pas cher, nike air max, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, timberland, air max, air force, michael kors, true religion jeans, coach purses, vanessa bruno, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, true religion jeans, sac guess, mulberry, hollister, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, replica handbags, hermes, nike air max, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, north face, nike roshe run, ralph lauren pas cher, lululemon, nike roshe, true religion jeans, michael kors, coach outlet, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, barbour jackets, moncler, canada goose uk, swarovski, pandora charms, pandora charms, supra shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler, toms shoes, ugg pas cher, links of london, canada goose, barbour, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, lancel, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, thomas sabo, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, karen millen, ugg boots uk, coach outlet, hollister, marc jacobs, converse outlet, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban, bottes ugg, replica watches, pandora jewelry, moncler
ninest123 16.03

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home