Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

9.17.2006

One noon at Causeway Bay

I have not been Blogging on my Pocket PC for a long time solely because the writing experience was not as great as I expected it should be. I always think that my good old graffiti on a Plam OS does a much better job on precisely allowing me to dictate whatever is in my mind. But now that Palm OS is not gonna being a major platform again, I guess I . Just have to live with the fact that I need to adopt the new way.

I went to Causeway Bay to do some window shopping. Here's what I found out:

I tried out the Wacom tablet X display thing (which I forgot what the name of the device was ) and it was pretty Ok. But I also found out how slow Photoshop was even on a new Mac Pro simple became the application was not running in native mode.

The new ipod nano looked fine. Not something that was so great that I have to pour out money to buy it right away though. And I have not seen the new IPod Shuffle.

I also figured out something I hate hate about the Fujitsu Tablet PC: the backspace key was at a very odd position which will definitely create a lot of frustration for me.

The Mac Mini seems cool, literally. I touched a running Mac Mini in a store and it was pretty low heat generation.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

kate spade handbags, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet online, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, prada handbags, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, nike shoes, ray ban outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet store online, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet online, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, kate spade outlet online, red bottom shoes, michael kors outlet store, longchamp outlet, true religion, coach purses, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co jewelry, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin shoes, oakley vault, jordan shoes, burberry outlet online, tiffany jewelry, michael kors outlet

8:16 AM

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, reebok shoes, bottega veneta, ugg soldes, marc jacobs outlet, celine handbags, ugg boots, vans outlet, longchamp, soccer shoes, hollister, nfl jerseys, herve leger, lululemon outlet, chi flat iron, valentino shoes, p90x workout, new balance outlet, instyler ionic styler, north face jackets, ghd, rolex watches, nike huarache, canada goose outlet, birkin bag, insanity workout, ugg outlet, uggs outlet, mont blanc pens, ugg outlet, giuseppe zanotti, uggs on sale, roshe run, north face outlet, abercrombie and fitch, ferragamo shoes, babyliss pro, beats headphones, canada goose, ugg, mcm handbags, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, nike trainers, asics shoes, wedding dresses, jimmy choo shoes

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home