Computer Knowledge. Gadget. Anime. Design. Dance. Hong Kong Life. Stuff like that.

3.25.2006

Looking for Look LK-A6 removable harddisk firmware update

I have to admit that I made a bad purchase on buying the LOOK LK-A6 OTS removable hardisk for several reason:

- I rarely use it. My imagined scenario of loading movies from hard disk back to the CF or SD card in order to enjoy them on my Pocket PC NEVER happened. Well, actually it happened twice, but the process was way too cumbersome which makes the process doable but impractical. Plus I sort of resolved the problem of getting a 4Gb CF card at a reasonable HK$1190 price point.
- The whole thing (hard disk plus the battery case) was TOO HEAVY for daily carrying.
- The hard disk has occasional failed to be recognized by my home PC. That's is a major blow.

Nevertheless, I still want to find a way to use it. I recently posted a message in forum to ask for a A6 firmware upgrade since I couldn't find it from official web site. Hopefully it may resolve the problem on this thingy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home